Blackboard will be down while procedures recommended by Blackboard support to resolve the ActiveMQ issues that are impacting the My Grades tool. It is estimated that the process will take two hours to complete.. We will continue to post updates as the become available.
The BearPrint printing management system, adopted in May 2010, allows SCUF-funded printing to be managed more efficiently while conserving resources and providing students with more printing options. Below are a few important highlights:
- Each student receives a printing allotment of $60.00 per academic year.
- A standard 8.5” x 11” page printed in black and white is $0.08, even when duplexed (double-sided).
- Color printing costs $0.75 per page. There is no discount for duplexing.
- Prepaid printing allotment cards are available at the Meyer Library 210, the Bookstore and Bear Necessities in the PSU.
- Printing in University labs and classrooms is provided for academic purposes and covered by the University’s Information Technology Acceptable Use Policy.
- Print from mobile devices using Web Print
Leave feedback for the Help Desk.
Please do not include any sensitive information such as your PIN or passwords in correspondence.