The BearPrint printing management system, adopted in May 2010, allows SCUF-funded printing to be managed more efficiently while conserving resources and providing students with more printing options. Below are a few important highlights:
- Each student receives a printing allotment of $60.00 per academic year.
- A standard 8.5” x 11” page printed in black and white is $0.08, even when duplexed (double-sided).
- Color printing costs $0.75 per page. There is no discount for duplexing.
- Prepaid printing allotment cards are available at the Meyer Library 210, the Bookstore and Bear Necessities in the PSU.
- Printing in University labs and classrooms is provided for academic purposes and covered by the University’s Information Technology Acceptable Use Policy.
- Print from mobile devices using Web Print
Leave feedback for the Help Desk.
Please do not include any sensitive information such as your PIN or passwords in correspondence.