Blackboard will be down while procedures recommended by Blackboard support to resolve the ActiveMQ issues that are impacting the My Grades tool. It is estimated that the process will take two hours to complete.. We will continue to post updates as the become available.
Specialty Software and Equipment
Audio/Video Production and Editing
- Shuttle video editing controls (Library Lab only)
- Epson V600 scanners
- Samsung document cameras
- Condenser microphones with shock mounts and pop filters (Library Lab only)
- 1080p web cams (iSight)
- M-Audio AXIOM Air-25 piano keyboard controllers (Library Lab only)
- SuperDrive for iMacs available in Library lab (Library Lab only)
- Analog mixing board (Library Lab only)
- Graphics tablets are also available for checkout
The software on these machines is in addition to the already robust suite of programs available on all lab machines.
Glass Lab: GLAS-0229-0AT (Assistive Tech Station)
Library Lab: CHEK-0150-0AT (Assistive Tech Station)
- All regular PC openating systems, browsers, and software, plus
Cheek Lab: CHEK0150-009 and CHEK0150-010 (Multimedia Stations)
Library Lab: LIBR0105-101 and LIBR0105-102 (Multimedia Stations)
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Acrobat DC
- After Effects
- Charactor Animation
- Experience Design
- ExtendSim Toolkit
- Extension Manger CS6
- Flash Builder
- Media Encoder
See the Information Services Notifications and Outages blog for current updates.
Follow the above link to view our locations and hours. Contact us by phone or chat at the Service Desk, or stop by one of the Open-Access Computer Labs for any technical assistance you may need!
Leave feedback for the Help Desk.
Please do not include any sensitive information such as your PIN or passwords in correspondence.