Blackboard will be down while procedures recommended by Blackboard support to resolve the ActiveMQ issues that are impacting the My Grades tool. It is estimated that the process will take two hours to complete.. We will continue to post updates as the become available.
Microsoft Student Advantage Program
Missouri State University is proud to provide the Microsoft Student Advantage program. Because of the University’s enterprise agreement with Microsoft, students are able to download and install Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus desktop applications at no additional cost. This gives students the latest version of Office.
Where can I download Office 365 ProPlus?
Instructions for installing the software and managing licenses are available on the Experts page How to Install Office 365. You can use Office 365 ProPlus on up to 5 devices. Downloads are available for the following operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows
- Apple OS X
- Mobile devices, including iPhone, iPad, Android, and Windows Phone
Who is eligible?
Any student who is currently enrolled in classes at Missouri State University.
What benefits does Office 365 ProPlus provide?
- A digital download of Office 365 ProPlus to install on PC/Mac for up to 5 devices
- Office 365 ProPlus stays up to date with the latest releases from Microsoft
- Office Mobile access for Windows, iOS, and Android devices
- Create and store documents locally on your computer and in OneDrive for Business
- Use Skype for Business to stay connected with other students, faculty, and staff
- Connect your student email account to the Outlook desktop client, opening more features to use with your email and calendars
What software can I download?
For Microsoft Windows, you can download the full suite of applications. This includes Microsoft Excel, OneNote, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, OneDrive for Business, and Skype for Business.
For Apple OS X, you can download Microsoft Office for Mac, which includes Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Skype for Business, OneDrive for Business, and OneNote.
Mobile Office 365 for iPhone, iPads, Android, and Windows phone devices can be used to perform limited editing of Microsoft Word and Excel documents and can view documents.
What happens when I graduate or leave Missouri State University?
Once you have left the University, your Microsoft Office ProPlus subscription will end and the software will no longer be usable.
Resources to Learn Office Products
Missouri State University full-time staff, faculty, students, and alumni can access free online training through Microsoft’s Imagine Academy. Training for the most up-to-date Office applications can be found at the Office 365 Training site.
Leave feedback for the Help Desk.
Please do not include any sensitive information such as your PIN or passwords in correspondence.