Meyer Library 105
Computer Services welcomes you to the computer lab at the heart of the campus.
- 102 Windows-based PCs with widescreen monitors (Reduced to 56 PCs for 2020-2021 Academic Year)
- 24 Apple iMacs with 27″ screens (Reduced to 12 iMacs for 2020-2021 Academic year)
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Adobe Creative Cloud on iMacs and some PCs
- many other powerful software tools
- Monoprice drawing tablet available for use within the lab.
- A high speed printer for academic use and a color printer
- Large format and 3-D printing
Lab Study Room Policy
The Meyer Library 105 Computer Lab offers four individual study rooms with PCs. Study rooms are intended as a place for you to study, research, and collaborate.
- Study rooms are available on a first come, first served basis and cannot be reserved.
- Mask is required at all times.
- No food or drink allowed (Lobby is the designated location for consuming food and drink).
- Please do not leave items unattended.
- Items left unattended for more than 15 minutes may be taken to lost and found.