Multimedia Labs and Rooms
Audio/Video Production and Editing
The Meyer Library 105 Open-Access Lab includes a 22 station Multimedia Lab with iMacs and multimedia creation software. There are also 4 multimedia rooms set up with additional recording, editing, and production equipment and software.
Available during Meyer Library 105 lab hours, simply ask one of our friendly Lab Assistants for accessing the Multimedia Labs and Rooms. They are great for:
- Video editing and production
- Audio recording
- Digital music production
- Analog to digital media conversion
- Shuttle video editing controls
- FocusRite analog-to-digital interfaces
- ThunderBolt connection accessories
- Epson V600 photo scanners with transparency attachments
- Samsung document cameras
- Analog-to-digital video interfaces
- Condenser microphones with shock mounts and pop filters
- 1080p web cams (iSight)
- M-Audio AXIOM Air-25 piano keyboard controllers
- DVD-RW drives
- Analog mixing board
- CD and cassette tape decks
- Graphics tablets are also available for checkout
- Adobe Creative Cloud Complete
- and More...
- Apple iWork
- Apple iLife
- Garage Band
- Apple Pro Software
- Final Cut Express
- Logic Express
Leave feedback for the Help Desk.
Please do not include any sensitive information such as your PIN or passwords in correspondence.