Blackboard will be down while procedures recommended by Blackboard support to resolve the ActiveMQ issues that are impacting the My Grades tool. It is estimated that the process will take two hours to complete.. We will continue to post updates as the become available.
Meyer Library 106
Please note: Cheek 100 is temporarily closed. It has been combined with Library 106 for the end of Spring through Summer 2017 to accomodate renovations in Cheek Hall. Library 106 currently has 12 PCs instead of iMacs.
The Library 106 Technology Training Center has the following available:
- 12 iMac computers running macOS Sierra
- Microsoft Office 2016 productivity suite
- Robust iMac instructor station with the latest digital Crestron system and control touch panel
- VGA, HDMI, and Mini Display Port Inputs
- Epson DC-20 document camera
- Apple TV
- Compact handheld slide advancing remote and laser pointer
- High resolution ceiling mounted projector and projector screen
- Large mounted whiteboards
- Seating Capacity: 12