A number of services will be unavailable between 12 a.m. and approximately 4 a.m. on Saturday, May 4th, due to scheduled maintenance and updates. The following services will be impacted:
- Experts Documentation Wiki (http://experts.missouristate.edu)
- MOJIRA Work Management (http://mojira.missouristate.edu)
- Help Desk Web Site (http://helpdesk.missouristate.edu)
- BearPrint (https://bearprint.missouristate.edu:9192/app)
- Print servers (Rhino, Hippo, Eagle, Tiger)
- AutoDesk and Minitab licensing services
Because the Missouri State University campus will be closed at this time, impact to students, faculty, and staff is expected to be minimal. We will work to complete the updates as quickly as possible and will post here once the work has been completed.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the Help Desk.